I’m feeling lazy today, but felt like doing some typing. So here’s a little 11 question thing I stole while creeping Marisa’s blog. When my brain isn’t so dead maybe I’ll be able to think of something else to write about.
- Do you cook a lot at home, or order a lot of takeout? I’ve been cooking at home a lot now, but I do have my occasional Back Door Cafe nights. 🙂
- In reference to above question, what’s your favorite meal to cook or order? I love ordering omelets/breakfast at restaurants because I can’t seem to make omelets at home. I like cooking beef stroganoff (because it’s delicious), paninis, breakfast food (cause it’s still awesome at home too), and trying new recipes.
- Have you ever met a celebrity? If not, who would you want to meet and why? Nope. I’d like to meet Kevin Costner, Pierce Brosnan, or Ryan Gosling (sorry Mitch), because they’re dreamy – and Nelson Mandela because of all the amazing things he has done, and Bill Clinton because I think he looks like my dad and no one else does, so I’d need to investigate up close. And he’s done some awesome stuff as well.
- Are you the same person you were in high school? Bahaha. No.
- What 5 words best describe you? Responsible. Honest. Hardworking. Friendly. Respectful.
- If you HAD to live somewhere else than where you live now, where would it be? Any bigger city. Or Switzerland.
- If you HAD to retire right now from your job, how would you spend the rest of your days? This would actually be AWESOME! I’d love to travel, buy/build a house, write, take lots of pictures, spend time with friends/family.
- Do you have any strange pet-peeves? I don’t think any of my pet-peeves are strange.
- Would you rather spend a week in the mountains or a week on the beach? Mountains.
- Movies: Romantic Comedy or Psychological Thriller? Both. But I don’t like cheesy romantic comedies, so psychological thrillers are usually a safer bet.
- What is your most treasured possession? I treasure my photo albums, my cameras, and my music.