I found a cute blog from a pin on pinterest, and I decided to steal one of her ideas. She has a list of thirty questions, that she decided to blog about, and also to ask/share with her husband to get to know one another better. Also a cute idea. I decided to take it on, at least until I get bored. Some days I’ll do one post, other times I may do a few if I’m feeling up to the challenge. So, here goes.
Question 1: List 20 random facts about yourself.
1. I can’t function if I don’t get enough sleep. I’m not a young kid anymore who can stay out til 2:30 and make it to work by 8:00. I need a solid 9+ hours to actually feel rested. Sadly, I rarely get that.
2. I love to read for fun.
3. Even though I’m glad to be done with school after going straight through since I was 5, I miss it sometimes.
4. I’m a nerd.
5. I drink an enormous amount of water everyday.
6. I pee about a million and a half times a day. (See #5)
7. I don’t believe in regrets. Everything happens for a reason, even if it’s not apparent right away.
8. I may have a slight tattoo addiction. I’m trying to stifle it.
9. I’m not sure if I want to have kids or not. BUT, I really enjoy hanging out with my niece and can’t wait until my next niece or nephew is here!
10. I honestly miss writing papers now that I’m done with school. (sometimes)
11. I can’t stand being lied to.
12. I seem to have a quarter-life crisis every couple years. I’m never quite sure what I’m supposed to do with my life.
13. I miss my friends a lot.
14. Fall is my favorite season. So excited it’s almost here!
15. I’m a grammar nerd. I can’t stand it when people use bad grammar, especially using the wrong your/you’re, there/their/they’re, etc.
16. My grammar/spelling judgment extends to Facebook and text messages too. Sorry everyone.
17. I can’t wait to buy a house. I’ve felt this way basically since I turned 18.
18. My job continually makes me thankful my boyfriend isn’t a jackass. It’s unreal the things people say/do to their significant other/baby mama/baby daddy/ex.
19. I may not be sure what I want to do with my life, but I am passionate about educating youth about healthy/unhealthy relationships, domestic violence, and sexual assault. Preventative education can go a long way!
20. I really like to cook and try new recipes.