Question 4: List 10 things you would tell your sixteen year-old self, if you could.
1. Don’t date him. You know who I’m talking about. Don’t ignore the objections that are going on in your head.
2. High school doesn’t matter. You’ll realize that a few months after you’re out.
3. Don’t let people treat you like crap. Yes, they may be “joking” or say they’re sorry or they didn’t mean it, but you know better.
4. Stand up for yourself every once and awhile.
5. You’ll have a really weird freshman college roommate. Don’t worry, you’ll make other friends, and they’ll turn out to be awesome.
6. Some friendships are meant to last, and others aren’t. Don’t let it bother you so much and try not to be sad about it.
7. Don’t be scared to get a tattoo – it’s not that bad! But be careful, they’re addicting!
8. Try not to work so hard, especially with school. Take a summer or two off, and take a break before grad school. Otherwise you’ll risk being burned out.
9. Try to relax once and awhile.
10. Keep working out after high school, otherwise you’ll be old and out of shape! 🙂