Question 5: What are the five things that make you most happy right now?
In no specific order…
1. My niece, Addison. Until Addison was born, I was never much of a baby person. Whenever a co-worker would bring their new baby around, I didn’t gush, I didn’t rush to hold him/her, I mostly just stayed away. I have always loved 3 and 4 year olds, just cause I think that’s the age when kids are the most awesome, but any younger or older than that, and I really wasn’t interested. Once Addison was born, that changed. It’s so fun to watch her change and grow and learn new things.
2. Reading. This one might seem lame, but when you’ve spent 6 years in college/grad school reading bunch of boring stuff you don’t care about, or even reading things you do care about, in the form of journal article after journal article, reading a book for fun can be an amazing thing.
3. My boyfriend, Mitch. I don’t wanna be mushy, but he makes me really happy. Everyday. I’ll leave it at that. 🙂
4. My crazy puppy, Sawyer. He drives me crazy sometimes, but I’m enjoying getting to know him. He has an infinite amount of energy, but still makes time to sit and snuggle with his mama sometimes.
5. Not having homework right now. Enough said.