Question 8: What are 5 passions you have?
– Helping people. This is something I’ve been passionate about for most of my life. I tend to do whatever I can to help others who are struggling.
– Documenting my life through photos and writing. I’ve always kept a journal of some sort, and even now I find that it’s fun (and hilarious) to look back. When I was younger I mostly just wrote about school and boys, and that’s changed quite a bit. But I still think it will be interesting to look back in 20 years and see what I was concerned about when I was in my teens, 20s, 30s, etc. I also love photographs and have books and books filled with pictures.
– Music. I have no real music talent myself, but I love how there is music for absolutely every mood. Additionally, I love how certain songs can hold memories, and even hearing the song years later can bring back those memories. This has happened to me a couple of times, and it’s incredibly powerful.
– Equality. I’ve never understood why some people “decide” that one certain group is superior to another. In my mind, everyone deserves equal opportunities, equal rights, and equal respect.
– Respect. This goes hand in hand with equality, but I believe all people deserve to be treated with the same level of respect.