Who doesn’t love a list? So write one! Top five slices of pizza in your town, ten reasons disco will never die, the three secrets to happiness — go silly or go deep, just go list-y.
I love writing lists. Partially it’s because I can never seem to remember anything if I don’t write it down. This is especially true if I need to go grocery/general stuff shopping. Even if I only need a few things, and think about them all week, by the time I get to the store I can’t seem to remember what it was that I needed. If I’m shopping at Target, I just end up with $100 worth of things I didn’t actually need, and then get home and remember the one I did. It’s frustrating. So I’ve learned I just need to make lists.
I also use lists a lot for school and work, or else I can’t stay organized. I often add things to my list that I’ve already done, just so I can cross it off and feel accomplished.
Things I’m Doing Today
- Work Out
- Make yummy breakfast
- Put some pictures into my photo album
- Watch Ruby Sparks
- Make work out playlist
- Waste time on Facebook/Pinterest/Wordpress
- Being annoyed that it’s snowing AGAIN
Things I Should Be Doing Today Instead
- Laundry (washing machine is broken)
- Put away clothes
- Start to organize stuff for my upcoming move
- Get things organized to register for class
- Sort through clothes and find more things to get rid of
- Make list of things I need to buy tomorrow
- Make food so there’s something to eat this week