Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
1. I hate figuring out “interesting” things about myself because I do not think I am interesting. I hate when we have to answer questions like this in class.
2. I’m allergic to chicken. This is always my “go-to” answer, because it’s weird and basically unheard of.
3. I finished my Master’s Degree in May 2012 and am enrolled again for Fall 2013, for more Master’s. Same program, different concentration. I think this time will be the end though because I have finally figured out what I want to do with my life (I hope!).
4. I’d take a trip to the mountains over the beach any day.
5. I love to write.
6. I get really crabby and weird if I don’t sleep enough. (Enough = like 9+ hours a night)
7. I need a certain amount of alone time or else I lose it. I used to hate being alone but now it’s absolutely necessary for me to have my space if I want to stay sane.
8. I don’t mind doing the dishes. I think it’s relaxing.
9. I really like cooking for other people, but I get really nervous about it. I always worry that people are lying when they say they like what I made.
10. I get really excited when I get actual mail.
11. I love to read. When I get really into a book it’s all I want to do, and I get really annoyed when people text/call me while I’m reading.
12. I really wish I could play an instrument. I can still play the piano a little bit, but it’s not pretty. I’ve been trying to teach myself guitar for years but I can never seem to find the time.
13. I love breakfast food.
14. My friends are like family to me and I don’t know what I would do without them.
15. I have five tattoos. I’ve been repeatedly told I “don’t look like a tattoo person.”