The other day I got some really exciting news! Elizabeth from the121life nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! I’m still getting used to the idea of people actually reading my silly blog, so it was pretty exciting to know that someone found it that enjoyable! Please check out her blog at http://the121life.wordpress.com – you’ll find lots of fitness tips and workout ideas! I’m excited to try the Killer Ab Circuit, but am not convinced I won’t die once I’m done. 🙂 Thank you so much for the nomination!
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
~~Ten questions to be answered~~
- Your favorite color …. Turquoise. My house is seriously filled with too many teal/turquoise things. It’s becoming a problem.
- Your favorite animal …. Dogs and elephants.
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drink …. Water. I drink it constantly.
- Facebook or Twitter ….. Facebook – I’m just starting to figure out this whole twitter thing.
- Your favorite pattern …. I really enjoy Chevron…but am starting to get annoyed by the fact that it is now EVERYWHERE!
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents …. I enjoy giving, I always have. I often don’t “need” anything so I get weird about getting things from people. I’m always worried I don’t look like I enjoy whatever they give me enough.
- Your favorite number …. 34
- Your favorite day of the week … Saturday
- Your favorite flower …. Gerber Daisies
- What is your passion? … helping other people, writing, and photography.
Here are a few blogs that I enjoy checking out on a regular basis: