Day 17 – Post 7 random facts about yourself
- I love sandwiches, pasta. and breakfast food. I could probably survive on these 3 food items if I needed to.
- I have never been this excited about my future. It feel so good to finally feel like School Counseling is the right career choice for me.
- I have also never felt this good physically. I feel strong and healthy, for the most part. I still get sick more often than most people, but for me it’s a drastic change.
- I get really disappointed when people don’t follow through with what they say they’re going to do.
- Along those same lines, I sometimes second guess the things people say. If you want me to believe you like/love/respect/appreciate/admire/whatever me, show me, don’t just tell me.
- Somehow in the last few months, I’ve turned into an incredibly emotional person. I don’t know what’s going on. It frustrates me, but at the same time I’m ok with it because at least it shows I care. I used to keep everything in, and that definitely wasn’t healthy for me, or productive for those around me.
- I sometimes feel bad that I’m losing the “fun” part of myself. Most of the time, I’d rather stay at home in sweatpants on a Friday night than go out, but maybe it’s just because my definition of fun is changing. Or I’m just getting old.