I’ve decided it’s time that I start writing again. I always feel better when I do, and I’ve taken about a 2 year hiatus, give or take about 3 posts. So here I go. I googled “30 Day Writing Challenge” and just picked one at random – which actually has 31 days so it’ll keep me going for an extra day.
Day 1 – Self Portrait and 5 Random Facts About Yourself
- It took me a long time to figure out what I wanted to do with my life, but I couldn’t be happier with my career choice.
- I hate leaving the house and coming home to dirty dishes in the sink.
- I love to cook and bake, especially for other people — but I’m always worried it tastes bad and people are just being nice about it.
- I love music and wish I could play more instruments and sing – not just to myself when I’m in the car.
- I’m about half way to becoming a crazy cat lady, even though I’m allergic.